HanerTheHedgehogHanerTheHedgehog

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Dave F Wrecked This Ass Dave F Wrecked This Ass

When you use content from other people, you should be sure to credit them. I'm referring to the music, which seems awful familiar, but since there are no credits, I can't really put my finger on it! If someone could identify it, that would be great. Otherwise, it's an OK flash, aside from the previously mentioned... er... bugs.

sfly responds:

If you looked at my news post from when I uploaded this I explain that the music was from a project i started but never finished

Silver Shinobi -TRAILER- Silver Shinobi -TRAILER-

Hey not sure if my comment counts for shit now but i like it. It could use a little improvement but i'm sure you already got that handled since it's been 3 years haha. peace.
~~ Haner

Walk in the Woods #2 Walk in the Woods #2

e___e u disgust me

BLAAAAAAAAAM THIS PEICE OF CRAP! >:U

p.s. the only reson im giving this a 1, is beacause, the sounds where pretty good. but thats IT.

but no seriously, dont do this. just dont. this has utterly ruined Walk in the Woods for me. im not being an @$$hole, so dont go all "banned" everyone agrees, this sucks.

Cult Classic Cult Classic

I like it, but it seems nigh impossible to get the high-score achievement. Please fix!

deathink responds:

You just have to click the big newgrounds logo in the beginning of the game. Hope this helps.

Cabinalt Cabinalt

Dude this fucking game...THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME....
Is fucking awesome.
Like, the "terrible" NES style graphics make it fuckin' epic already (so serious right now) from the get go, the cutscene was hilarious, and the gameplay is overall amazing!
I could play this for hours. Everyone hating on this game can go die in a fuckin' fire, because this is gold. I would pay $20 to play this on an NES (y'know, cuz games were cheap back then), and I'd pay $1.99 for an Android version (for me 2 dollars is way too much for a mobile game, but this is worth it). Overall, I rate this fucking awesome. The randomness and sudden gameplay makes this game a good game anyways, so I don't find anything wrong with it.

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Cool but the graphics were a little choppy. And what about the sequel that you mentioned?