HanerTheHedgehogHanerTheHedgehog

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Cult Classic Cult Classic

I like it, but it seems nigh impossible to get the high-score achievement. Please fix!

deathink responds:

You just have to click the big newgrounds logo in the beginning of the game. Hope this helps.

Cabinalt Cabinalt

Dude this fucking game...THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME....
Is fucking awesome.
Like, the "terrible" NES style graphics make it fuckin' epic already (so serious right now) from the get go, the cutscene was hilarious, and the gameplay is overall amazing!
I could play this for hours. Everyone hating on this game can go die in a fuckin' fire, because this is gold. I would pay $20 to play this on an NES (y'know, cuz games were cheap back then), and I'd pay $1.99 for an Android version (for me 2 dollars is way too much for a mobile game, but this is worth it). Overall, I rate this fucking awesome. The randomness and sudden gameplay makes this game a good game anyways, so I don't find anything wrong with it.

Anime Character Generator Anime Character Generator

Cool but the graphics were a little choppy. And what about the sequel that you mentioned?

Evelynn's free time Evelynn's free time

It's a great start, not the best but definitely good enough to not be blammed.

LARRY: Big Dipper LARRY: Big Dipper

o-o my mind is BLOWN

THIS IS AN AWESOME GAME! i must play more. oh, and incidentally, i passed the "falling toilet", JUST when i grabbed the third/second bird i saw, so it was like a slow pass past the toilet, and the llama made me laugh my @$$ off! all in all, FANTASTIC GAME, worth waaaaaaaaaay more than 10 stars. :D