HanerTheHedgehogHanerTheHedgehog

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Dave F Wrecked This Ass Dave F Wrecked This Ass

When you use content from other people, you should be sure to credit them. I'm referring to the music, which seems awful familiar, but since there are no credits, I can't really put my finger on it! If someone could identify it, that would be great. Otherwise, it's an OK flash, aside from the previously mentioned... er... bugs.

sfly responds:

If you looked at my news post from when I uploaded this I explain that the music was from a project i started but never finished

Silver Shinobi -TRAILER- Silver Shinobi -TRAILER-

Hey not sure if my comment counts for shit now but i like it. It could use a little improvement but i'm sure you already got that handled since it's been 3 years haha. peace.
~~ Haner

Walk in the Woods #2 Walk in the Woods #2

e___e u disgust me

BLAAAAAAAAAM THIS PEICE OF CRAP! >:U

p.s. the only reson im giving this a 1, is beacause, the sounds where pretty good. but thats IT.

but no seriously, dont do this. just dont. this has utterly ruined Walk in the Woods for me. im not being an @$$hole, so dont go all "banned" everyone agrees, this sucks.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Awesome

This...was..epic..

Castle Crashers Tomato Castle Crashers Tomato

huh?

i thought it was fake cuz of description

Super Mario Land IV Super Mario Land IV

COOL!

MISHAPS+MARIO=HAPPINESS!I THINK YOU GET IT JUST FROM THAT.......YEAH......IM GOING BACK INTO MY CORNER........

Super Mario Land I Super Mario Land I

MARIO GO BAM BAM!

NUF SAID.......

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

.............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAN! YOURE ON A ROLL! OW!!!

It's Freakin' Luigi It's Freakin' Luigi

sick man, just sick

dude!i dont know how u did it, but this was awesome!keep making these vids!

Sonic & the 16bit world Sonic & the 16bit world

AWESOME

THAT WUZ AWESOME! IT JUST BOTHERS ME THAT SONIC IS IN THE 16 BIT WORLD AND MARIO ISN'T IN THERE AT ALL.BUT IT WAS STILL AWESOME. I'LL KEEP ROOTING FOR THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!